PlayPosit Chrome Extension
- Note: The PlayPosit Chrome extension will no longer be receiving any updates. PlayPosit now recommends that you use the new video recorder and uploader, now available in PlayPosit 3.0.
- Note: This article only applies to Chrome users who have installed the PlayPosit Chrome Extension.
- Note: Users must be signed into PlayPosit, or must have launched PlayPosit through their Learning Management System (LMS).
- Troubleshooting? Check out our guide here.
In this article
Build interactive videos
The PlayPosit Chrome extension allows seamless building of engaging video bulbs. With the click of a button, instructors can:
- Create screen recordings to easily build bulbs in the Designer
- Insert a video URL in PlayPosit
- Copy a ready-to-deliver bulb from our pre-made library
- Use the Chrome Extension to pull videos from any online source
How to use
The PlayPosit Chrome extension will install a PlayPosit button on your Chrome browser. Clicking on the button will open the PlayPosit Chrome extension.
- Select your audio/video capture preferences and click Start to begin recording your video.
- To end your recording, click Stop Sharing to be directed to a new window.
- Here you can edit the title of your video and upload it to your PlayPosit bulbs library. Once successfully uploaded, you are ready to add interactivity (learn more here).
Pull videos from websites
- Add online videos to your PlayPosit bulbs library with one click. Simply look for the PlayPosit chip as you search for content and click Add Interactivity.
- You'll be directed into a new tab where you can Edit the title of the video and Upload it to your PlayPosit account.