How to Unlink/Relink Bulbs in an LMS
In this article
- Please follow the unlink workflow to unlink the bulb from the LMS before deleting the assignment.
- After unlinking the bulb, learners’ grades will be archived from the PlayPosit gradebook, and the monitor page for this bulb will not be available. Please ensure to do the data export from the bulb before unlinking it.
Unlink a bulb from an assignment
1. Go to the assignment that the instructor wants to delete.
2. Select Enter PlayPosit on the gray screen.
3. Find the bulb linked to this assignment, and click the LMS icon behind the bulb's name.
4. Click Download data to export the report for this bulb, then select Unlink.
5. After seeing the gray screen confirming the bulb is unlinked, the instructor can now delete the assignment from the course.
Re-link a Bulb to the course
- Delete the original assignment in the LMS.
- Assign the Bulb to a new assignment in the LMS again. Please find the workflow for assigning the Bulb to different LMSs here.