Set up and assign a PlayPosit bulb in Populi
PlayPosit is integrated into your Populi environment by your administrator. Follow the steps below to add PlayPosit to each course and sync your student roster.
- Login to Populi and navigate to the course you would like to connect to PlayPosit
- Navigate to the Assignments tab and click Add Assignment
- Enter the name of the assignment and Save
- Navigate to the Lessons tab > Design > Link
- For URL, enter: https://www.playposit.com/LTI/launch
- For Title, enter PlayPosit
- For LTI tool, select PlayPosit
- Click on the link you just created and then click Get Started. PlayPosit will open and you will see your bulbs library.
- Locate the bulb you want to assign. Click the triple dots > Set Bulb Link
- Select the learner experience:
- Self-paced-- Choose this option if you want students to take the bulb individually, on their own device, at their own time (most commonly used)
- Broadcast-- Choose this option if you want to project the bulb live, in class and have all students take the bulb together. Start/stop time and pacing of the video is controlled by the instructor, while students answer projected questions from their own device (like a clicker). Learn more here.
- The nav notification at the top will confirm that the bulb has been assigned to learners