- This is only available for institutional clients whose licenses include a Panopto integration.
In this article
Add interactivity to a Panopto video
Note: if you intend to trim or crop the Panopto video, it is recommended that you add trims and crops within the PlayPosit bulb itself as opposed to within the Panopto application.
The PlayPosit integration with Panopto allows institutional partners to add interactivity and accountability to all hosted video content. Once the integration is completed by the administrator, instructors/designers can pull Panopto content into PlayPosit following the steps below:
- Navigate to the PlayPosit dashboard and click ADD NEW BULB.
- Select Panopto to access your library of hosted videos. Depending on how your institution has opted to set this up, you will have access to all content or only the content owned by you.
- Note: If the Panopto button is not available to you, this means your institution has not purchased Panopto, Panopto has not been set up by your administrator or Panopto is not included in your institution's license.
- Log in with your Panopto credentials in the log in window that is shown and click Sign In.
- Find the video you'd like to pull into PlayPosit by entering a Search/Filter term or scroll through the list of videos.
- Once you have selected a video, you can change the title, add captions, and trim/crop your video. Once you're finished, click DONE.
Now you are ready to begin adding interactions into your Panopto-hosted video. If you run into any issues with using Panopto videos, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about building a PlayPosit bulb with the video, click here.