There are 3 simple steps to integrate PlayPosit with Google Classroom:
- Set up PlayPosit in Google Classroom
- Assign a bulb to students
- Monitor student data
Set up PlayPosit in Google Classroom
Follow the steps below sync your courses from Google Classroom to PlayPosit
- Make sure you are signed in to your Google account
- Go to www.playposit.com and use the Google SSO to login button
From the dashboard, click on your name in the upper right corner then select Profile from the dropdown list.
- Scroll down and select the Google Classroom Sync Assign a bulb to students
- Allow PlayPosit to sync with your Google account.
Assign a bulb to students
There are two ways to assign a bulb to students: (1) via PlayPosit and (2) via Google Classroom
- If you want students to login to www.playposit.com to access bulbs, click on the Bulb Title, click Assign from the drop-down menu and set a due date next to the course.
- If you want students to access the lesson from Google Classroom, click Share and paste the Student Share URL into a Google Classroom Assignment.
Monitor student data
In PlayPosit, navigate to the Monitor tab to view student data.