- This article applies only to teachers with existing Google Classroom accounts. If you're looking to integrate your LMS with PlayPosit, please view one of these help articles.
There are 3 simple steps to integrate PlayPosit with Google Classroom:
Set up PlayPosit in Google Classroom
Follow the steps below sync your courses from Google Classroom to PlayPosit
- Make sure you are signed in to your Google account
- Go to www.playposit.com and use the Google SSO to login button
From the dashboard, click first on your name and then " Profile."
- Scroll down and select Sync with Google Classroom.
- Allow PlayPosit to sync with your Google account.
Assign a bulb to students
There are two ways to assign a bulb to students: (1) via PlayPosit and (2) via Google Classroom
- If you want students to access bulbs by logging in to PlayPosit, you can assign bulbs by clicking on My Bulbs from your Dashboard. You can refer to this help article for more information.
- If you want students to access bulbs from Google Classroom, click Share, then copy the given link and paste it into a Google Classroom Assignment.
Monitor student data
In PlayPosit, navigate to the Monitor tab to view student data.