There are 3 simple steps to integrate PlayPosit with Google Classroom:
- Set up PlayPosit in Google Classroom
- Assign a bulb to students
- Monitor student data
Set up PlayPosit in Google Classroom
Follow the steps below sync your courses from Google Classroom to PlayPosit
- Make sure you are signed in to your Google account
- Go to www.playposit.com and use the Google SSO to login button
- From the dashboard, click Fill Out Profile
- Scroll down and select the Google Classroom Sync
Assign a bulb to students
There are two ways to assign a bulb to students: (1) via PlayPosit and (2) via Google Classroom
If you want students to login to www.playposit.com to access bulbs, click Assign on the lesson thumbnail and set a due date next to the course.
If you want students to access the lesson from Google Classroom, click Share and paste the Student Share URL into Google Classroom.
Monitor student data
In PlayPosit, navigate to the Monitor tab to view student data.