- Accessing the administrator dashboard
- Setting up the administrator dashboard
- Uploading instructors
- Removing instructors
- Moving instructors between schools
- Transparency for educators
- Admin analytics
- Professional development
In this article
Accessing the administrator dashboard
The administrator dashboard must be activated by the PlayPosit team. Once activated, launch your PlayPosit account from your LMS or login directly on www.playposit.com and navigate to the ADMIN tab.
Setting up the administrator dashboard
By default, the name of your institution will appear on the left and all instructors will be added under one tab. Email the PlayPosit team if you would like to add multiple tabs and organize instructors into sub-groups (school site, grade level, department, etc.).
To affiliate instructors with your institution, click Manage Licenses and complete the table.
- All instructor accounts entered here will be upgraded to premium
- You can copy/paste formatted roster (< 100 instructors at a time) into the uploader
- If instructors will access PlayPosit from a LMS, enter a placeholder password
- Creating a password here will not override existing instructor credentials
To downgrade and disassociate an instructor account from your institution:
- Check the box next to the name(s)
- Click Actions and Disable License
Moving instructors between schools
At the end of an academic year, instructors may move from one school site to another. To update your Admin Dashboard, click Manage Licenses and complete the table with the new school site. This will transfer the instructor from the previous institution tab.
Transparency for educators
As an admin, you automatically have full access to instructor and student accounts. Click Instructor Login to access all content and student data.
Navigate to the Admin Analytics tab to view overall instructor activity per month.
Scroll down to track instructor usage with number of Bulbs Created and Last Login.
Instructors affiliated with your administrator dashboard can become the admin's student in a flipped professional development course:
(a) Add instructors to PD course
Select all instructors you want to add to the PD course using the check boxes. Click Actions and Add to PD Course.
(b) Assign PD lesson to instructors
On the lesson thumbnail, click Assign and set a due date next to the PD_1 course.
(c) Instructor access to PD lessons
Instructors login to their PlayPosit account and click the PD button to view all assigned lessons