In this article
Link your Ensemble account with PlayPosit
If you do not see any of your Ensemble videos in the PlayPosit designer, follow the steps below:
- From the dashboard, scroll over the side panel menu and select your name.
Scroll down to User Integrations.
Enter your Ensemble username/ID and click Request Approval.You'll receive an email within 24 hours upon approval.
It is also possible to request user ID changes in the PlayPosit Designer:
- Launch the Designer and click on Ensemble in the video source stepper.
- Click the pencil icon.
- Enter the new username and click the checkmark icon.
- An email will be sent within 8 business hours upon approval.
Adding Ensemble videos to PlayPosit
The PlayPosit integration with Ensemble allows institutional partners to add interactivity and accountability to all hosted video content. Once the integration is completed by the administrator, instructors/designers can pull Ensemble content into PlayPosit following the steps below:
- Navigate to the PlayPosit dashboard and click ADD NEW BULB.
- Select ENSEMBLE to access your library of hosted videos.
Note: If the Ensemble button is not available to you, this means your institution has not purchased Ensemble or Ensemble has not been set up by your administrator
- Find the video you'd like to pull into PlayPosit by entering a Search/Filter term or scroll through the list of videos
- Once you select a video, you can change the title, add captions, and trim/crop your video. Once you're finished, click DONE.
Now you are ready to begin adding interactions into your Ensemble-hosted video. To learn more on building a PlayPosit bulb with the video, click here.