In this article
- In your Zoom settings, make sure to enable downloading.
Adding Zoom videos to PlayPosit
The PlayPosit integration with Zoom allows institutional partners to add interactivity and accountability to all hosted video content. Once the integration is completed by the administrator, instructors/designers can pull Zoom content following the steps below:
1. Navigate to the PlayPosit dashboard and click Add New Bulb.
2. Select Zoom to access your library of hosted videos
- Note: If the Zoom button is not available to you, this means your institution has not purchased the Zoom integration or it has not yet been set up by your administrator.
3. Select the Month of the recording you would like to use.
- Note: Zoom only support 6 months of history.
4. Select the recording you would like to use in PlayPosit and start building your Bulb.
- Note: If during the Zoom recording there was a screen share or a webcam on, you can select either option.