Building bulbs with dual stream content using Kaltura
- This article only applies to institutional users with Kaltura integration access.
- Troubleshooting? Check out our guide here
In this article
How to fetch dual stream content
Please note that the PlayPosit designer currently only supports fetching dual-stream from Kaltura.
- From the Video Segments tab of the Designer, click Add Video.
- Select the video host where your dual-stream content is stored.
- Search for the dual streaming content you need to add to the bulb.
- Select content that includes this icon next to the media to signify that it is dual-streaming content.
- Ensure that the checkbox labeled "Include this video's secondary stream" at the bottom of the window and then click Done.
- To preview your dual stream content, click the Review tab and then click Preview.
A preview of your bulb will open in a new tab, showing you your dual stream content. If you set your content to appear in the sidebar, then the secondary stream will display in the sidebar. Otherwise, your secondary stream will appear as a video overlay over the primary stream.
How to edit dual stream content
After adding your dual stream content, refer to this help article for information on editing dual stream content.