In this article
Adding Kaltura videos to PlayPosit
The PlayPosit integration with Kaltura allows institutional partners to add interactivity and accountability to all hosted video content. Once the integration is completed by the administrator, instructors/designers can pull Kaltura content into PlayPosit following the steps below:
- Navigate to the PlayPosit dashboard and click New > Bulb
- Select Kaltura to access your library of hosted videos. Depending on how your institution has opted to set this up, you will have access to all content or only the content owned by you.
- Find the video you'd like to pull into PlayPosit by entering a Search/Filter term or scroll through the list of videos
- Once you select a video, click Add
- Now you are ready to begin adding interactions into your Kaltura-hosted video. To learn more on building a PlayPosit Bulb with the video, click here.
Note: If the Kaltura button is not available to you, this means your institution has not purchased Kaltura or Kaltura has not been set up by your administrator