Add Vivo videos to PlayPosit
The PlayPosit integration with Vivo allows institutional partners to add interactivity and accountability to all hosted video content. Once the integration is completed by the administrator, instructors/designers can pull Vivo content into PlayPosit following the steps below:
- Navigate to the PlayPosit dashboard and click Add New Bulb.
- On the Video Source panel, select Vivo to access the library of hosted videos. Depending on how the institution has opted to set this up, the user will have access to all content or only the content owned by the user.
- Select the video to pull into PlayPosit by entering a Search/Filter term or scroll through the list of videos.
- Once a video is selected, change the title, add captions, and trim/crop the video. When finished, click Done.
- Now, add interactions onto the Vivo-hosted video. To learn more about building a PlayPosit Bulb with a video, click here.
Note: If the Vivo button is not available, it means that institution has not purchased Vivo or Vivo has not been set up by the administrator. Contact the institution administrator for questions regarding Vivo access.