- Parts of this feature are only available for institutional clients. If interested in this feature, reach out to the Account Manager or email@example.com.
In this article
A guide to navigating the different features of the activity feed.
Access the activity feed
The Activity Feed offers instructors up-to-date notifications on learner bulb activities and PlayPosit updates.
- Select Activity Feed from the sidebar menu.
- A slide out will appear on the right that displays the activity feed and any PlayPosit updates.
Types of notifications in the activity feed
For all institutional clients, the activity feed will display all learner progress notifications such as when a learner has completed a bulb or if an interaction needs to be graded. There are three different clickable learner notification categories.
- Bulb completed: indicates a learner has completed a bulb that was assigned to a class that the instructor either owns, co-teaches, or facilitates. Click on this notification to be taken to the grade book for that bulb.
- Grading needed: indicates a learner has submitted an attempt for a manually-graded interaction that the instructor needs to grade. Click on this notification to be taken to the grade book for that bulb.
- New discussion post: indicates a learner has submitted a comment in a discussion forum that the instructor either needs to view or reply to. Click on this notification to be taken to the instructor preview mode for that bulb. The instructor will then need to access the specific discussion interaction within that bulb by either navigating along the timeline or clicking the corresponding entry in the review sheet.
Video status notifications
For some institutions, instructors will see video status notifications. Video status notifications will display the progress of video uploads. Clicking on a video upload status notification where the video upload is ready will launch the video in a new Designer tab. The notifications will not apply to learners who upload videos on the PlayPosit platform.
Select the PlayPosit Updates tab to learn more about recent updates to the platform.
Activity feed settings
The Settings tab is coming soon! This tab will display customization options to select which notifications will display.