In this article
- What is interaction placement?
- How to adjust placement for interactions?
- Important notes for adjusting interaction placement
- Avoid adding interaction after the discussion or web embed interaction in the same group at the same placement.
- Avoid adding pause interactions and/or web embed interactions in the same placement in a group after other interactions.
- If multiple Pause interactions are displayed simultaneously, learners will advance when they click on any of the continue buttons.
What is interaction placement?
How to adjust placement for interactions?
- After configuring the content of the interaction, click the Placement tab to go to the placement settings.
Click on the gray screen to select the placement for the interaction. Instructors can preview the placement on the right side of the screen.
(Optional) Click Advanced to expand the advanced settings for interaction placement. Please note that only the interaction overlay on the video can adjust the advanced settings.
- Left & Top: Adjust the distance between the interaction from the left border and the top border.
- Width & Height: Adjust the width and height of the interaction.
- Expandable: Learners can expand this interaction to full screen by clicking on the expand icon.
- Collapsible: Learners can minimize this interaction by clicking the collapse icon.
- Dark mode: Change the interaction color scheme to dark mode.
- Opacity: Adjust the background opacity of the interaction.