Sharing and Copying Bulbs
- This article only applies to instructors in PlayPosit 3.0 who are sharing bulbs for other instructors to either preview or copy.
- If you are trying to assign a Bulb to learners without an LMS, click here.
- If you are using an LMS and you are part of an institutional license, then click here for specific tutorials for your LMS.
In this article
How to share/collaborate on bulbs with colleagues
To share a bulb with an instructor so they can preview or copy a bulb:
- From My Bulbs, click the bulb thumbnail or the triple dots icon next to the specific bulb and select Collaborate.
- If you would like to copy and share this bulb with a co-worker or other PlayPosit instructor, select Preview Link and then click Copy.
To learn more about the Manage Permissions tab and how to add collaborators to a bulb, click here.
How to share a bulb outside of your organization
Use this workflow for sharing bulbs with people who do not have PlayPosit accounts.
- Click the bulb thumbnail or the triple dots icon and select Settings.
- Under Privacy, select any of the public or visible options. Then click Save.
Note: If any of these settings are grayed out, check your Profile for Instructor Privacy settings. If you are still not able to adjust, the institution that you are a part of controls the Organization Privacy settings. You will need to contact your admin at your institution or your Account Manager.
- Click the bulb thumbnail or triple dots icon and select Collaborate.
- Select Preview Link and click Copy.
How to copy a bulb from a preview link
- When you're in the Player, click the sidebar icon to open the sidebar.
- Select the Review tab and click Copy Bulb.
- Modify the name of the bulb, and then select either Copy & Edit (takes you to the designer) or Copy Only (takes you to the dash).
- If you're not logged in to a teacher account, you will be asked to log in.