Sharing and Copying Bulbs
- This article only applies to instructors in PlayPosit 3.0 who are sharing bulbs for other instructors to either preview or copy.. If you are trying to assign a Bulb to learners without an LMS, click here. If you're using an LMS and you're part of an institutional license, then click here for specific tutorials for your LMS.
In this article
How to share a bulb for anonymous preview
To share a bulb with a fellow instructor so they can preview or even copy a bulb:
- From My Bulbs, click the triple dots icon next to the specific bulb and select Share.
- If you would like to embed this preview bulb on another site like Google Classroom, you can click Advanced settings and toggle on Show Embed Code, then click Copy.
How to copy a bulb from a preview link
- When you're in the Player, click the sidebar icon to open the sidebar.
- Select the Review tab and click Copy Bulb.
- Modify the name of the bulb, and then select either Copy & Edit (takes you to the designer) or Copy Only (takes you to the dash).
- If you're not logged in to a teacher account, you will be asked to log in.