Best practices for using Vimeo videos
In this article
Supported Vimeo privacy settings
- For Unlisted videos, please use the Unlisted Vimeo Link in order to get the video to play in PlayPosit.
- Please complete one of the following steps before importing the video to PlayPosit from Vimeo:
- Add “playposit.com” as a trusted domain to Vimeo.
- Change the Vimeo embedding settings to “Embeddable anywhere.”
- When importing password protected videos to the bulb designer, instructors will be asked to enter the password before completing adding the video segment.
When learners take the bulb with password protected video, they will need to enter the password before starting the bulb. If there are multiple password protected video segments in the bulb, they will be asked to enter the password for each video segment.
- Hide from Vimeo
Not supported Vimeo privacy settings
NOTE: Vimeo users can configure default Embed and Privacy settings for all their videos by going to https://vimeo.com/settings/videos/upload_defaults.
Custom URLs are not supported
PlayPosit does not support Vimeo’s custom URL. Please use the Vimeo created shared link.