Question Only Broadcast
In this article
Copying the Bulb into the instructor's account
- Ensure that you are logged in to the PlayPosit instructor account.
- For instructors using PlayPosit with an LMS, please open any assignment with a Bulb linked to it and select Enter PlayPosit on the grey screen.
- For instructors that are not using an LMS, please log in to PlayPosit as usual via playposit.com/login.
- Click here to preview the sample Bulb.
When previewing, click on the review icon on the top of the sidebar, and select Copy Bulb.
Select Copy Only.
This Bulb is now copied to the instructor’s PlayPosit account. Please follow the steps in the next section to add and edit the questions in the Bulb.
Edit the Bulb
- On the My Bulbs page, click the thumbnail image of the copied Bulb, and select Edit.
Click the interaction in this Bulb to edit the interaction.
Edit the question and the answer options.
To remove the answer option, click the gear icon behind it, and select Delete answer.
To remove the question from the Bulb, click the triple dots icon on the top right of the interaction, and select Delete group.
To add an interaction to the Bulb, click the Add interaction at 00:00 button at the bottom.
After adding all the questions, click the Review tab on the top. Instructors can rename this Bulb or change the thumbnail image for this bulb. After editing, click Save changes to save the bulb.
Deploy Broadcast Bulb to learners
- Assign through an LMS: Please follow the instructions in this article to assign the Broadcast Bulb through an LMS.
- Assign through PlayPosit Classes: Please follow the instructions in this article to assign the Broadcast Bulb through PlayPosit Classes.
Launch Broadcast during the class
- Instructors: Open the Broadcast assignment in the LMS, and select Broadcast on the gray screen.
Learners: Open the Broadcast assignment in the LMS, and wait for the instructor to start broadcasting.
- Find the Bulb on the My Bulbs page, click on the thumbnail image, and select Broadcast.
- Click on the Broadcast button behind the desired class.
- Share the link or QR code with learners. After all learners have joined the broadcast, click Start to start the broadcast.
- Learners: Enter the link or scan the QR code provided by the instructor to join the broadcast.