CCC TechConnect - 3C Media
- This article only applies to California Community Colleges.
In this article
Adding Interactivity to a 3C Media Video
The PlayPosit integration with 3C Media allows institutional partners to add interactivity and accountability to all 3C Media-hosted video content. Once the integration is fully installed by the administrator and the PlayPosit team, instructors/designers can pull 3C Media content into PlayPosit following the steps below:
- Launch PlayPosit from Canvas. For more information, click here.
- Navigate to the PlayPosit Dashboard and click Add New Bulb.
- Select 3C Media from the listed video sources.
- Paste a 3C Media share link into the text input field labeled Input 3C Media URL. To find the share link for your 3C Media video, follow the steps in the next section.
- Click Done to save the video segment.
You are now ready to begin adding interactions! More information on building a bulb is available in this help article.
Finding Your 3C Media Video URLs
- Open the 3C Media website in a new browser tab.
- Log into your account and click on Media.
- Find the video that you’d like to create a bulb with and click on Details and Options.
- On the next page, scroll down towards the bottom of the page. Copy the Share Link.
- You're now ready to paste this URL into the Designer.