CCC TechConnect - 3C Media
- This article only applies to California Community Colleges.
In this article
Adding Interactivity to a 3C Media Video
The PlayPosit integration with 3C Media allows institutional partners to add interactivity and accountability to all 3C Media video content. Once the integration is fully installed by the administrator and the PlayPosit team, instructors/designers can pull 3C Media content into PlayPosit following the steps below:
- Launch PlayPosit from Canvas. For more information, click here.
- Navigate to the PlayPosit Dashboard and click Add New Bulb.
- Select 3C Media from the listed video sources.
- In the Search field, type the title or partial title of a video in your 3C Media video library. If more than one result is returned, you can tab through the list or select “Load more” to see additional videos in your 3C Media video library.
- If no match is found you will see a toast warning appear to the right indicating "No results found for that search term."
- You can also paste a 3C Media share link into the search input field. To find the share link for your 3C Media video, follow the steps in the next section.
- Click Done to save the video segment.
You are now ready to begin adding interactions! More information on building a bulb is available in this help article.
Finding Your 3C Media Video URLs
- Open the 3C Media website in a new browser tab.
- Log into your account and click on Media.
- Find the video that you’d like to create a bulb with and click on Details and Options.
- On the next page, scroll down towards the bottom of the page. Copy the Share Link.
- You're now ready to paste this URL into the Designer.