- This article only applies to institutional clients who have a 3C Media integration. If you don’t already have a 3C Media account, you can create one on the 3C Media website.
In this article
Finding Your 3C Media Video URLs
- Open the 3C Media website in a new browser tab.
- Log into your account and click on Media.
- Find the video that you’d like to create a bulb with and click on Details and Options
- On the next page, scroll down towards the bottom of the page. Copy the Share Link.
Adding Interactivity to a 3C Media Video
The PlayPosit integration with 3C Media allows institutional partners to add interactivity and accountability to all hosted video content. Once the integration is completed by the administrator, instructors/designers can pull 3C Media content into PlayPosit following the steps below:
- Navigate to the PlayPosit Dashboard and click Add New Bulb.
- Select 3C Media from the listed video sources.
- Paste in the share link copied in the previous section into the text input field labeled Input 3C Media URL.
- Click Done to save the video segment.
You are now ready to begin adding interactions! More information is available in this help article.