White Label Player and Branding
- This article only applies to administrators of an institutional or enterprise license if branding is included in that license.
- Other aspects of the player UI and behavior can be customized through CSS, but this feature is currently only available to enterprise-level clients.
In this article
How to set branding for your organization
Click on your profile from the dashboard in the top left of your screen.
This is what you will see when you open your user profile. Scroll down until you see the section on Branding.
In the Branding settings, you have the following options for customization.
- Active Color - Changes the main color of the sidebar in the player and in the dashboard.
- Inactive Color - Changes the color of the time code displayed in the player.
- Base Color - Changes the interaction highlight color in the player sidebar.
- Overwrite all sites in this organization with new branding - Check the box that overwrites all of the branding for all users in your organization.
- Preview - Opens a new tab with a preview of the branding colors in a player window. This preview will display your branding color choices but will not save them unless you click Save in the profile tab.
What do learners see?
Where is the logo seen?
Branding logos can be seen in the sidebar of the player and in the corner of the designer.
Tips for color settings
When choosing branding colors for your institution keep the following in mind: