White Label Player and Branding
- This article only applies to administrators of an institutional or enterprise license if branding is included in the license.
- Other aspects of the player UI and behavior can be customized through CSS, but this feature is currently only available to enterprise-level clients.
In this article
How to set branding for your organization
Note: Only admin accounts can set organizational branding.
1. Select your name on the left sidebar menu from the Dashboard.
3. Select Organizational Settings.
4. Select the dachshund icon to update the logo.
5. The following options are available for customization.
In the Branding settings, the following options for customization are available.
- Update branding for all schools - This will apply branding to all sub-accounts. To apply different branding to sub-accounts, select the sub account from the Select School drop-down menu.
- Active Color - Changes the main color of the sidebar in the Player and in the Dashboard.
- Inactive Color - Changes the color of the time code displayed in the Player.
- Base Color - Changes the interaction highlight color in the Player sidebar.
- Preview - This preview will display the branding color choices but will not save them unless Save is clicked.
What do learners see?
Learners can see the profile branding assigned in the Player sidebar and in the corner of the Designer. This branding will be displayed in all of the Bulbs and Learner Made Bulbs in the instructor dashboard.
Where does the logo appear?
Branding logos can be seen in the sidebar of the Player and in the corner of the Designer.
Tips for color settings
When choosing branding colors for your institution keep the following in mind: