In this article
Adding MediaSite videos to PlayPosit
The PlayPosit integration with Mediasite allows institutional partners to add interactivity and accountability to all hosted video content. Once the integration is completed by the administrator, instructors/designers can pull Mediasite content into PlayPosit following the steps below:
- Navigate to the PlayPosit dashboard and click New > Bulb
- Select Mediasite to access your library of hosted videos. Depending on how your institution has opted to set this up, you will have access to all content or only the content owned by you.
- Note: If the Mediasite button is not available to you, this means your institution has not purchased Mediasite or Mediasite has not been set up by your administrator
- Find the video you'd like to pull into PlayPosit by entering a Search/Filter term or scroll through the list of videos
- Once you select a video, click Add
Now you are ready to begin adding interactions into your Mediasite-hosted video. To learn more on building a PlayPosit bulb with the video, click here.