In this article
Link your Mediasite account with PlayPosit
If you do not see any of your Mediasite videos in the PlayPosit designer, follow the steps below:
- From the dashboard, scroll over the side panel menu and select your name.
Scroll down to User Integrations.
Enter your Mediasite username/ID and click Request Approval.
You'll receive an email within 24 hours upon approval.
Add interactivity to a Mediasite video
The PlayPosit integration with Mediasite allows institutional partners to add interactivity and accountability to all hosted video content. Once the integration is completed by the administrator, instructors/designers can pull Mediasite content into PlayPosit following the steps below:
- Navigate to the PlayPosit dashboard and click ADD NEW BULB.
- Select Mediasite to access your library of hosted videos. Depending on how your institution has opted to set this up, you will have access to all content or only the content owned by you.
- Note: If the Mediasite button is not available to you, this means your institution has not purchased Mediasite, or Mediasite has not been set up by your administrator.
- Find the video you'd like to pull into PlayPosit by entering a Search/Filter term or scroll through the list of videos.
- Once you have selected a video, you can change the title, add captions, and trim/crop your video. Once you're finished, click DONE.
Now you are ready to begin adding interactions into your Mediasite-hosted video. To learn more about building a PlayPosit bulb with the video, click here.