Manage Your Bulbs
- Troubleshooting? Check out our guide here.
In this article
Add tags to your bulbs
- From My Bulbs, you can either click Add Tags in the Tags column, or select the triple dots icon > Settings to open the Bulb Settings dialog.
- Click Tags to expand that section.
- Next, either type or select the tags that you want to apply to this bulb and click Save.
- Keywords/Tags are user-generated content. You can type any keyword you want to use in this field.
- Target Audience is a PlayPosit-generated list of options that you can choose from. Click here to request new entries.
- Subject is a PlayPosit-generated list of options that you can choose from. Click here to request new entries.
- The Tags column should now display your chosen tags.
Filter your bulbs
- From My Bulbs, click Filter and type in your desired Keywords, Target Audience, Subject, and/or Bulb Role. Click Filter in the dialog.
- My Bulbs should now only display bulbs that match your desired filters.
Change other bulb settings
You can now change the bulb thumbnail, title, and learning objectives outside of the Designer! For more information, refer to this help article.
- From My Bulbs, click the triple dots icon > Settings to open the Bulb Settings dialog.
- Edit the Bulb Title or Learning Objective by clicking into those text input fields.
- Edit the thumbnail by clicking on the picture.
- Click Playback Options to expand that section and check the desired boxes.
- Click Privacy to expand that section and select the desired privacy setting for your bulb.
- Remember to Save your changes!