- This feature is only available for those with institutional or enterprise licenses.
- For institutions that wish to use a LMS to deliver PD, see this link instead.
Professional Development Using PlayPosit
Advantages of using PlayPosit for professional learning:
- Add accountability to video training.
- Use Learner-Made Bulbs to reflect on recordings of teaching in the classroom.
- Present to a live audience using Broadcast to get actionable data throughout training.
- Get feedback at the end of training videos to measure success of the program.
1. Click NEW > Class.
2. Name your class. Choose a color (optional). Click CREATE.
3. Find the bulb you want to assign and click on the title.
4. Select Assign > Set due date > Save.
5. Navigate to the Classes tab and find the course you created.
6. Click on the title of the bulb > Share.
7. Enable Share For Professional Learning, Graded
8. Share the URL or embed code to access PD bulbs.
*Instructors will be auto-enrolled in the class once they click on the link.
Monitor Instructor Data
1. Select the title of the bulb > Monitor.
To learn more on how to access instructor responses, click here.